007 basic displays

好的,我们回来了。
OK we are back.

当我们谈论显示时,我要提到的第一件事是,如果您注意到每当我们在这里创建这个数字工具时,如果您遇到仅称为数字的对象,它不称为数字条目,它不称为数字显示。
And the first thing I want to mention while we're talking about displays is if you noticed whenever we created this numeric tool right here if you come up to objects that's just called a numeric it's not called a numeric entry it's not called a numeric display.

它只是被称为数字。
It's just called a numeric.

当我们点击我在上一讲中提到的这个复选框时,我们可以允许输入或不允许输入。
And when we click on that you have this checkbox which I mentioned in the last lecture we can allow input or not allow input.

所以这个东西可以作为一个入口。
So this thing can be an entry.

它可以是显示器。
It can be a display.

然而它确实可以发挥作用。
It can really function however.

因此,这个设备既是控制器又是显示器,具体取决于您如何设置它。
So this one device is both a control and a display depending on how you set it up.

它可以扮演多个位置。
It can play multiple positions.

现在这非常聪明。
Now that's pretty smart.

每当我们进入这里的对象时,您都可以在按钮下看到我们实际上还有一些其他东西,这些东西很可能不是按钮。
And whenever we come up here into objects you can see under button we actually have some other things which well aren't buttons.

举个例子,我们有一个滑块。
Case in point we have a slider.

因此,如果我们想继续将其更改为 PLCC,请进入设置标记库并在此处设置与原始值相同的水箱液位。
So if we wanted to let's go ahead and change this to our PLCC go into settings tagged library and set that same tank level that raw value here.

好的。
OK.

我们可以创建一个以相同方式工作的滑块。
And we can create a slider that's going to kind of work the same way.

除了设置标签之外,我们想要在此处更改的一件事是,它会在这里进行概述,并且我想让我们保持在 ID 比例范围内。
The one thing that we're going to want to change in here other than just setting the tag will it's come in here to outline and I want to keep us within the ID scale range.

因此,16 383 是一个上限,我们可以更改形状和其他一些小东西,这非常好,但现在让我们从默认值开始,因为看起来它有一些非常有趣的颜色。
So 16 383 for a high limit and we can change the shapes and some other little things which is pretty nice but let's just start with the default for now because that looks like it's got some pretty fun colors going on.

让我们看看它开箱即用的样子。
And let's just see how that looks right out of the box.

所以我要点击“确定”,然后将其放在这里,我真的不需要向您展示如何显示数值,因为我们已经在这里这样做了。
So I'm going to hit OK and I'm going to bring that down right here and I really don't need to show you how to display a numeric value because we're already doing that here.

但我将向您展示如何显示一些位。
But I am going to show you how to display some bits.

所以让我们继续,来到这里的物体,你可以看到我们有位灯,然后我们也有字灯,所以让我们玩一下这两个。
So let's go ahead and come up here to objects and you can see we've got bit lamps and then we've also got word lamp's So let's play with both of these.

首先,我们要拿起位灯,让这个四小时的系统运行。
First of all we're going to take our bit lamp and let's go ahead and make this four hour system running.

因此,让我们设置 PLCC,让我们设置标签库,然后创建一个新标签,并将其称为 tsis running。
So let's set up our PLCC Let's take settings tag library and then we're going to create a new tag and we'll call this tsis running.

我们已经知道这会是一点。
And we know already that that's going to be a bit.

然后让我们打开我们的 P.L.
And then let's just pull open our P.L.

看看那是什么。
see and see what that is.

那是B-3 3 8。
That's B-3 3 8.

很多人回到这里,那就是 0 0 3 0 8。
So many come back in here and that's going to be 0 0 3 0 8.

好的。
OK.

我们有了新标签。
And we've got our new tag.

让我们继续接受它并点击“确定”。
Let's go ahead and take it and hit OK here.

现在我们有了一盏灯,只要我们的系统运行,它就会熄灭。
So now we have a lamp that's going to eliminate whenever our system is running.

如果我们成型了,我们就能看到它会是什么样子。
And if we come into shape we can see kind of what that's going to look like.

这是关闭的时候。
This is when it's off.

这是它开启的时候。
This is when it's on.

好吧,我对此并不着迷,所以让我们改变它。
Well I'm not crazy about that so let's change that.

让我们在关闭和打开时将其设置为红色。
Let's make it red when it's off and when it's on.

让我们继续努力,让它变得绿色。
Let's go ahead and make it green.

所以现在看起来好一点了。
So now that looks a little bit better.

这告诉我们我们的系统是否正在运行。
That tells us that our system is running or not.

我们还可以为此添加标签。
We can also add labels to this.

因此,让我们来这里为状态零设置一些标签,这意味着这件事已经关闭。
So let's come in here and set up some labels for state zero meaning that this thing is off.

我们继续前进,我将进入停止状态,然后对于状态一将进入运行状态。
We'll just go ahead and I'll put in stopped and then for state one will put in running.

好吧,那 16 种颜色的牌匾的大小,看起来应该不错,我会继续把它放在那里。
All right the size of those 16 colors plaques so that should look OK and I'll go ahead and drop that in right there.

假设它按照我想要的方式工作,那么这是一个非常实用的显示器。
That is a pretty functional display assuming it works the way that I want.

我们已经为我们的关卡添加了额外的控制,你知道这是我们刚刚作为免费赠品添加的东西。
We've gone ahead and thrown in an extra control for our level and you know that's something that we just threw in as a freebie.

所以这并没有花费你任何费用。
So that didn't cost you anything.

我这么做只是为了好玩。
I just did that for fun.

但是,我们还要寻找另一种方法,可以将想要出现的这些单词显示为对象,然后让我们继续拉出仪表显示。
But let's also look for another way that we can display those words from want to come up here into objects and let's go ahead and pull up a meter display.

因此,该值将再次从 0 到 16 383,因为我们仍将使用原始罐输入值,并且我们将在常规选项卡下连接它。
So the value of this is going to be again from zero to 16 383 because we're still going to be working with our raw tank input value and we're going to connect this under the general tab.

我们将采用 Allen Bradley PLCC 设置标签库。
We're going to come take our Allen Bradley PLCC settings tag library.

我们想要那个原始级别再次点击“确定”,然后点击“确定”,让我们点击“确定”,看看这会给我们带来什么。
We want that level raw again hit OK and hit OK and let's hit OK and see what that gives us.

所以我们要把它扔在这里,我们就有了一个仪表。
So we're going to drop that right here and we've got a meter.

所以这是一件很酷的事情,我相信我们可以进一步定制它。
So that's one cool thing and I'm sure we can customize that a little further.

但现在我只想离开它。
But for right now I'm just going to leave it.

让我们回到对象,我还想看看这个条形图是关于什么的。
Let's come back up to objects and I'd also like to see what this bar graph is all about.

因此,让我们再次回到 PLCC 标签库级别的一般情况。
So let's once again come back into general take our PLCC tag library level raw.

好吧,点击OK,再次进入轮廓,一切看起来都很有趣。
OK on that hit OK again come into outline and everything looks interesting.

那里看起来相当不错,我认为我们唯一需要改变的是我们的跨度。
It looks pretty good there and I think the only thing that we're going to need to change is our span.

我们去16383吧。
Let's go 16 383.

但让我告诉你我确实喜欢这些颜色。
But let me tell you I do like the colors.

我希望这看起来和我认为的一样好,看起来很安全。
I hope that looks as good as I think it's going to look security.

我们不会使用边缘形状。
We're not going to use the edge shape.

我们就继续吧,别管它了。
We'll just go ahead and leave that alone.

所以让我们把它放在那里。
So let's drop that right there.

我认为我们有一个可以用于动画等内容的栏。
And I think we have a bar that we could use for things like animation.

所以我们要继续尝试这个。
So we're going to go ahead and try this.

我们有一些数字显示器。
We've got some digital display.

我们有一些模拟显示器。
We've got some analog display.

现在让我们看看是否一切正常。
Now let's see if it all works.

那么让我们回到工具并进行在线模拟。
So let's come back up to tools and hit online simulation.

我们就这样吧。
And there we go.

这是怎么回事。
What's going on.

好吧,我们可以看到我们的水箱液位正在下降,这意味着我们的滑块也在下降。
Well we can see that our tank level is dropping which means our slider is also dropping.

我们可以看到仪表正在下降,水箱液位也在下降。
We can see our meter is falling and this tank level as well is also falling.

我们可以看到我们的系统正在运行。
We can see that our system is running.

我将继续进入程序并停止我们的系统。
I'm going to go ahead and go into the program and stop our system.

因此,让我切换一下该位,然后回来,果然我们的系统已停止,我们可以看到我们的类似物没有移动。
So let me just toggle that bit and come back and sure enough our system is stopped and we can see our analogues aren't moving.

因此,让我们再次启动我们的系统,并尝试使用滑块 Amona 将我们拉下来。
So let's start our system again and let's try our slider Amona drop us down.

我们去看看吧。
There we go and look at that.

果然,另外两人的反应也很好。
Sure enough the other two reacted just fine.

如果我把这个值降到一百左右,我们的泵就会启动,水箱就会再次开始上升。
If I dropped this down to something like hundred that should get our pump to start and get our tank to start rising again.

所以我们就往下走。
So we were going down.

现在您可以看到我们的仪表了。
Now you can see our meter.

我们正在往回爬。
We're climbing back up.

我们可以看到我们的水平在上升。
We can see our level rising.

我们的滑块会自动移动,我的意思是这很酷。
Our sliders automatically moving I mean that's cool.

很简单,我们创建了一些动画界面。
Very simply we've created some animated interfaces.

我们可以看到我们的类似物进进出出。
We can see our analogs moving in and out.

我们可以看到我们的数字移入和移出。
We can see our digitals moving in and out.

所以我们已经具备了开始消灭 CMH 所需的一切。
So already we've got what we need to start creating CMH demise.

我们将比这更进一步,我将向您展示一些其他很酷的东西。
We're going to go a lot further than this and I'm going to show you some other cool things.

但仅此而已,我们已经取得了进展。
But just with that already we're making progress.

因此,我们将继续在这里下车,并在下一堂课中接回。
So we'll go ahead and drop off here and we will pick back up in the next lecture.

那一会儿见。
I'll see you then.

干杯。
Cheers.